Sunday, February 15, 2015

EXCITED!!!!!

It's been such a long time since I was THIS excited for a project!!!!!

Yiiiiiiiiiiii! I feel so happy that I can almost scream! It's no original idea because it's something that I was inspired by and it's going to cost a bomb but heck, as long as it's for creative purposes - it's fine!

This feeling reminds me of the time back in my diploma years when I was still very much fresh with the design scene. No matter how small or useless that project was, I would always be very enthusiastic about it! It's sort of a feeling where you just want to start on the project quickly and be completely immersed in it!

This year will be the year where I'm going to push myself to be more creative! I lost my mojo last year because I was so focused on other aspects of life but this year, I have to rekindle the passion that I lost! After all, this is what I'm doing for a living and I should learn to love it more.

Being a doctor or a lawyer - all those jobs are super cool because I believe that they always make a difference to someone else's life.

Sometimes, I forget that being an animator can be cool too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian