Monday, December 15, 2014

basic

Lately, I find myself drawn towards the minimalist style.

Think: Uniqlo, MUJI, Gap

As I grow up, I noticed how my sense of fashion changes as well. I still am very much into bright pop of colors and prints but I would always find myself reaching out for basics most of the time. Lazy? Basics. Tired? Basics. Feeling good? Heck, basics make me feel even better.

I remember mocking brands for charging ridiculously expensive for a normal tee shirt. But now that I think about it, I guess it's really worth it for a handsome looking pair of t shirt that fits you right. Ok, maybe I still won't spend AU 200 for an acne t shirt. *coughs*

I am now on a mission to revamp my whole closet into basic and timeless pieces! I am currently liking the all white style and I might wear something like that for Chinese New Year. Woop. Woop.

So excited! Here are some of my inspirations.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian