Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Life in Melbourne

Hello!

I didn't really say much about this but I'm currently in Melbourne for my studies and I LOVE IT.!!! As I grow older, I feel less of the need to post about everything in my life. (which explains the lack of updates) I like to keep it a little more private :)

Besides, most of the fun is offline! Not to say that I don't enjoy blogging, I do! But once in a blue moon is fine. Haha. And today is that blue moon.

Anyways, I am so happy today!!! which is why I wanted to blog.

If any of you are ever considering to go overseas to study, please please please please x100000 do! I'm not dissing those who are studying locally - I'm just saying that, if you do have a chance to go, please do. Especially if you are taking a course that deals with creativity.

We can't always live in our same small bubble and expect that our good is good enough. Once you go outside, you will understand that maybe your good isn't good enough. But that's okay. That's what this is for! You have the time to change, you have people to teach you, you have friends around you to encourage you to work harder!

When I was in Taylor's, I almost never felt the motivation to strive harder than what I can do. I always stick to what I do best. But here in Melbourne, the amount of talent in my class is OVERWHELMING. I can't just stick to what I do best. I have to do better than my best! //Etc. constantly improving and changing// And that's what I'm trying to achieve.

That basically wraps up what I want to share. A lot of people have been telling me to stay back - etc overseas studies may not be the best... but always trust yourself and (your mum :P) and God! and believe that everything will turn out okay in the end.

Melbourne is just wonderful. The weather? Pfft. It's like a woman with pms. :P

Other than that, I really love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian