Monday, November 18, 2013

All of me

People my age have started picking out songs for their weddings in the future and I have always wondered what's mine...because I just don't have that particular feeling that makes me go 'OH YEP. THAT'S THE SONG.'

But I found that feeling and I can tell you - it feels like love at first hear OR NOTE. HAHAHA. Ok la, sounds lame but you get my point. 



It's so beautiful. I literally feel my heart aching from just listening to the lyrics.

This should be one of my wedding songs. Yup. The groom spot is still empty though. It's okay. I'm only twenty.

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you

1 comment:

  1. Omg so beautiful, especially the lyrics *wipes tear*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian