Friday, December 07, 2012

Yum yum in my tum tum!


Ebiten Tobokki Roll.

The roe is so so chewy and yummy! :9


Meal set priced @ RM 36 

Rice with chicken katsu, some sort of udon soup, chawanmushi which tastes splendid by the way - soft and slightly creamy - just the way I like my chawanmushi to be! Mmm.

And the potato salad is damn good as well. I usually don't like potato salad because it tastes kind of puke-like to me and the taste is normally too sour or too bland but this one was just right. I'm craving for it already as I'm typing this out. :(

It's quite worth it because by the end of the meal, I was so so so so full. Felt like my stomach was about to burst open and the food will come flying out ~ to heaven~~~~ okay, disgusting and lame.

It doesn't help that I'm listening to this hahaha! This song sounds like heaven. Literally. If you're in heaven, this song should be playing in the background. :)

Oh, I had dinner in Rakuzen @ Subang Empire Gallery by the way! See! I did have time to blog after all. Might do short posts like this since it only takes like less than 30 minutes! Might update my blog with older pictures because I did do a lot of things this year but never got the chance to blog about it.

Anyways, it's been a while since I had such a filling and delicious meal. I think it's because I didn't eat breakfast or lunch at all. My sleeping time is pretty messed up. Awh :( I hope to make it better!

These pictures were uploaded using the Blogger App on my phone. The quality is decent and hey, the app helps to resize our pictures! Hallelujah!

Like my new header? Hahaha.

Recently, I got quite obsessed with this line "Meep, meep, meep" I heard it from Spongebob Squarepants by the way and I thought it sounds really cute and awkward and since I'm quite awkward at times - oh god - so I decided to illustrate something with it. Something simple and less complicated since it's already complicated with my pictures and words. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian