Wednesday, June 06, 2012

I've been dreaming way too much



This is me...resting after two hours of continuous assignments and being very anti-social at my favourite place in the university. Block E. It gets surprisingly quiet at night and I love it. 

Hi.

It's been like what...since...ages since I last blogged. I won't lie. There are numerous times I logged into blogger and click on "Create a new post" but I never know what to blog about.

I have a lot of pictures to blog about as well but I just couldn't be bothered to.

I am currently busy. Really busy. I remember reading a quote -

"If you are too busy to laugh, then you really are too busy."

And hell yes, I am not in the mood to laugh - seriously. Sad life..

Anyways, good news aside - my friend is gonna make me pair of nyan cat studs! OMG! SO HAPPY!

Ok - back to assignments! Wish me luck. I really hope to get good grades for this semester :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian