Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Daily snippets

It feels weird to even be blogging right now. Blogging used to be part of my daily life - as corny as it sounds - and now, it just isn't something I would do even if I had the time.

I guess I just lost passion in blogging. Sigh.

 But I still read blogs, mind you. Random blogs.

Anyways, I wish I could blog about the things that happened in my life! Life has been pretty good so far or should I say AWESOME?!?

I'm proud to say that I'm not as homesick as I used to be! I do miss home occasionally but it's not those kind where I cuddle up into my bed and let the tears stain my pillows and all. Nope. Nothing dramatic. 

And I'm in semester 4 already! Even I can't believe that I only have 3 more semesters left! Awesome! One year and three more months left till I graduate!

 I recently visited Penang as well and it is so beautiful. I also took lots of pictures! Hehe! I hope that I have the time to actually sit down and edit the pictures and upload it into my blog! So many pictures - I took so so so many pictures. A lot of amateurish photo shoots as well!

 Oh. I rarely update my blog but I always update my instagram!! You can follow me if you want :)

I love posting food pictures as usual.. It always makes me happy to look at food pictures!

 My username is 27lilyyy if you wish to follow me! ^_^


Learning something new everyday...:) 

Life is good. I am extremely blessed. Thank you, Lord.

1 comment:

  1. Semester 4? That's real fast, all the best in the remaining semesters! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian