Sunday, February 19, 2012

Just a thought...

I think it's an amazing thing to like someone or even have feelings for that certain person. Doesn't matter if it's towards an opposite sex or the same sex. It doesn't matter because the feelings will still be the same.

And it's a lovely feeling.

It's weird how you never really got to appreciate that person's beauty until you actually like that person. And somehow, his or her beauty stands out so much that you can't help but exclaim, "Oh my god. He/She is beautiful." And you don't call him or her pretty. You think they look amazing and extraordinary. You think their smile is so amazing that whenever you see them smile, you feel like smiling as well. And whatever they say....always end up making you laugh genuinely even though it's not funny at all.

This is why I love the feeling of liking someone even though it's a painful process. You like someone, he/she doesn't like you back, you get sad and experience heartbreak, you cry over it and the next day, you're like "Fuck love."

But...if you do find that someone who likes you back as well, that's amazing! I'm happy for you ^_^

Every little thing they do....it's amazing. Every part of their face makes you feel jelly inside. And when they talk to you...damn! It's like everyone around you is blurred out for a second and the only person you see and hear is your crush.

You can't stop this overwhelming smile that's forcing you to smile like an idiot. It feels like someone is stretching the sides of your mouth and you can't help but smile like this :DDDDDDDD

A little message...

"Do you know how beautiful you are when you smile? Even when you don't smile, your beauty still shines from within. I love your smile. I love the way you smile. I love how you look so serious and scary when you don't smile..yet I find it so cute. You are beautiful beyond words. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

There are so much more I want to type in this little blog of mine but I shall keep it for my best friends and myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian