Saturday, December 10, 2011

Tickety tick

This will be a really short post. Meh.

I think I'm such a greedy person. I told myself I would be satisfied if I get so and so for my subject but when I really do get so and so, I start to question myself, "Why couldn't I do better?"

Greeeeeeedy.

Nevertheless, I am thankful for my results :)

I could do better of course, but hey, no regrets!

I'm definitely taking typography again! It's not that I did badly in it ; I'm actually pretty satisfied with my result considering my police dog lecturer! He's actually pretty generous with the marking ey?

I just want to learn more about typography :)

Lalalala~ as you can see from this post, I'm a greedy person who's kiasu. (Scared to lose) But oh well, I always tell myself it's a good trait. I just have to know my limits.

Being kiasu is better than being a person who strives for nothing ;)

TA!

2 comments:

  1. woo! typography eh?? sounds great!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! dropping by from Junfook's blog. :)

    Happy new year 2012 to you, have followed your blog :)

    Latest: Queensbay Mall Countdown Fireworks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian