Sunday, November 06, 2011

Pic of the day #1

Hello!! It's been sooo long since I last blogged.

I won't lie, I did have the time to blog but it's just that I don't feel like blogging. At times, my feelings take control of me and I usually blog when I feel better.

I'm not angry, I'm not sad neither am I happy. I'm just neutral.


I feel like doing Project 365 because I rarely blog nowadays but I take A LOT of pictures. Seriously.

So maybe I will start on this "Project 365" one day when I feel like it! 1 picture a day ;)


Small thought:  


I used to dress better than how I dress now D: What happened to me?


My fav oxford shoes are in terrible condition right now. Hais.

I hope to find a similar pair like these pair of babies. They're so cheap, the color's right and it matches most of my outfits. :'(

Why do good things always have to end?


O YA! I'm surprised that my 5 megapixel nokia phone can capture this kind of picture quality =D

Nowadays, I usually wear shorts + tee shirts/ skinny jeans combo to college nowadays. My mood plays a big part in the way I present myself.

Like I *coff* quoted, "I don't dress to impress. I dress to express =D"

And somehow, i'm not feeling how i think i should be feeling...

Sure it will pass...right?

4 comments:

  1. As long as you're comfortable, everything looks good on you, girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always love how the way you dress, so you (: My mood affects how I dress as well, girls :P Anyway, the first pic of you is so cuteee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dress to express! love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i love your phone! 5 mp got such good quality. what model?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian