Sunday, September 18, 2011

Story of us

Ohai. It's 3.26 am and I'm still awake. If my mum finds out about this, I'm screwed.

I think this is the first time in my college life that I have been awake this late. Usually, I would be asleep by now...

But, late nights are good - in a way. I like late nights because everything is so quiet and you feel like you're living in your own world. You switch on the music you like - (in my case, Story of Us- Taylor Swift, hence the title) you dance to it. You read fashion and photography blogs.

You do things that you have always wanted to do but never had the urge to actually start the deed.

Ok. I am typing out crap right now because I am sleepy. Heck, yes. But, I feel really accomplished today!

Oops. I just remembered...I still have a couple of assignments..oh well..


My sketchbook for Illustrative and Visual Narrative class :D

I added a bow to it because I was inspired by a picture in Tumblr. It looks Hello Kitty-ish to me. What say you?


"Oh my, is that heaven I see?"

Such an old picture. I never got the chance to edit all the pictures I took that day (bbq sesh with coursemates) and post it up on facebook. I haven't even post and edit ALL the pictures I took in Brunei last few months...

I'm such a procrastinator.


My typography work.

We're currently designing our own fonts in illustrator and I must say, that is seriously one tough exercise. This exercise is probably the most stressful out of the whole lot in my course. Okay. I'm still in sem 2 so I'm exaggerating it a bit. But, who knows right?

F the people who thinks typo is easy! My goodness. Brader, tough you know?? (Malaysian style)


:)


Another picture that can be considered...quite long ago. 2 or 3 weeks ago to be exact.

Me and my crazy housemate.

Surprisingly, I've known her for only a month and we can talk about (mostly) ANYTHING. I kid you not. It's even surprising that our birthdays are so close to one another. Hers is 1st of July and mine is 2nd. Woah. :O


Meet my newest and beautiful addition to my closet!

My varsity jacket *hearts and kisses*

It costs me quite a bit but I love it a lot. I love it even more than Topshop's varsity jacket. And Forever 21's one as well. Heh heh.


It looks even better in real life. I hang it behind my door so that when I wake up, the first thing in the morning I see is my beautiful varsity jacket.

Call me crazy but I just love clothes.

The quality is superb. It's so furry and warm which makes it a little weird if you were to wear it in Malaysia's hot and humid weather. Ho hum :(

I dunno what the lettering B stands for. If only it was L...or M.

Cause L stands for Lilian and M stands for MUMMY!

Maybe B can stand for something like...Bitch. Hahaha. Just kidding. Beautiful. Ho yeah. ;)


My new bracelet!

I don't usually wear bracelets but I absolutely love my new charm bracelet. 3 loves of mine ; Jesus, my Modo baby and of course, my love for bows.


Cooked pasta the other night.

The main ingredients I used.


Ta da. It's a very simple dish but it was filled with lots of love because I made it. Heh heh.

I never knew making pasta could be this fun and simple! :D


I name this..."Simplàr pasta ala lily"


My to-do-list.

To-do-lists are extremely useful and it makes me happy when I finish at least 1 out of probably..let's say, 3 things of my to-do-list.

It keeps me organized as well.

Ignore my horrible handwriting. Heh heh.


I'm quite satisfied with my tracing this time!

I still remember the time when I used pen tool for the first time in Illustrator. My goodness, I sucked at it soooo badly!!! :(

But after several attempts (took me days -_-) I improved... :)

One last picture!


I shall end this post with a quote,

"You are alive, but are you living?"

9 comments:

  1. Omg the varsity jacket is really pretty! Now that it's the rainy season, you can actually wear it out w/o feeling awkward :P Love the last pic as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! And yes, the sketchbook is super Hello Kitty-ish. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. like ur this post somehow

    ReplyDelete
  6. that pic with the gingerbread head damn cute! XD

    Peace Out!
    The CleverMunkey

    ReplyDelete
  7. walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girl! I really love tha varsity jacket,always wanted to get one but couldn't find a nice one :( Go Lily,gambadeh! XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome photos!!


    My blog
    xoxo Michaela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian