Friday, August 26, 2011

Fascinated with galaxy

Hai guys!

As you can see, both my blog's banner and sidebar profile picture are galaxy themed. To be honest, I didn't bother about it a lot when I first saw a galaxy picture in Tumblr but lately, "Galaxy" seems to be the "IN" thing on the net - be it on Tumblr or look book, galaxy just makes everyone....fascinated with galaxy!

I too am fascinated with it after I saw that you can mix galaxy backgrounds with PICTURES :D OMGtoocoolplease.

Here are some of my so called "Snapshots" of the week! I took them a few weeks back but only bothered to edit them today. I still have loads of pictures waiting for me to be edited in the folder but I just couldn't be arsed too...there's seriously too much T_T

Until then, ENJOY :D



Laughter is the best pose in every picture! :D




My new laptop :)

11 comments:

  1. So prettttty! (: I'm a noob when it comes to editing photos, no patience as well. Wow, you got yrself a macbook, so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woots like your galaxy photos! And macbook, I'm envy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice nice nice! galaxy effect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures you made look really cool with the galaxy on them XD and I agree, laughing in pictures is very sincere looking, and not so akward. Sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty pics, love your blog!
    http://vanessalu91.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The effects are really nice! U edited em in photobucket?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Stephanie nope :0) Using photoshop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian