Friday, July 29, 2011

Taking chances

I tend to drown myself in thoughts late at night whenever I'm alone or when I see something that reminds me of something that makes me think.

I still have so so so so much to learn and nope, I certainly do not find that a hassle.

I have so much to learn in terms of language, people, attitude and of course, myself.

Sometimes, I wonder about the things I did, the things I did do but regret and the things I have never done.

The latter is the one that upsets me the most.

For example, it could be something as easy as A,B,C like saying Hi to a complete stranger. Sometimes, I would really like to just say Hi to this random person I see on the way down or perhaps, in the hallway but I don't do it because I'm too shy to do so.

And when I don't do it, I wonder about the things that could have happened if I did say hi.

Something is pushing me from doing the things I want to do. And that something is not really a something - it's more like a someone. And that someone is me, myself and I.

I always see quotes like, "Life is short, do things that you don't dare to do, life is too short to live with regrets" stuff like that. And I constantly remind myself to follow what the quote says because honestly, I'm more of a person who loves doing abnormal things. I like doing things that people don't usually do!

I like interesting people! Am I an interesting person myself? That, I don't know but if I ain't one. Oh well. Look at all the fucks I give *twirl* Okay, jokes.

I don't like living everyday like it ain't worth living.

Do you think your life would be more meaningful if you just do something different and even if it's subtle, would you still be happy that you did something different in your life - today?

I know I would.

And that is why I prepared a to-do-list for myself to do. Within a period of time, of course.

I can't live everyday like it's a normal life when I have the ability to do something more. Something different.

I may not be perfect in terms of look or size, but what I have now is very normal. I have two hands. 10 fingers. Two legs. 10 toes. One head. Two eyes. Everything's just right.

And that, itself is enough to convince me to live everyday like it's not everyday! :D

Ending this post with a picture of Maria that I took a few weeks ago, when she was still in Brunei! I really miss her a lot. She's one of the important people in my life and I'm very thankful for her existence. I love her. :)


Hehehe, sorry for the quality because I simply copied the image from my facebook album instead of uploading the original file. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian