Monday, June 13, 2011

It’s just words, words, words

Yo.  Once again, I’m having lot of weird thoughts in my head and well, for me to call it weird would be quite unfair isn’t it? It all depends on how you think of it. If you don’t find it weird, that’s cool. If you find it weird, that’s cool as well.

Oh-kay, ever since I started taking a design course, I sort of well sort of (^-^) see things differently. Other than applying 2d design into posters and logos and other visual stuff I see on the net, I just look at things differently. Naw, I’m not being a show off freak or anything haha these are just my very humble thoughts.

We are all timid people. We are confined by rules. I feel sad about this because it’s true, isn’t it? How many times have you tried to do something different but chose to not do it because you’re worried about being judged?

Trust me, it happens to me a lot of time. Admit it haha you do feel like that Devil

My biggest question of the day is: Do you see things the way you want to see them?

Sometimes I do. Sometimes I don’t.

I hate neatness in art. I hate that you have to be neat in order to score well in a design course. Partly cause I’m messy. LUL. Anyways, that’s not the point but yeah, I hate that neatness is essential in 2D design.

What is neat anyway? What is considered neat to them? Why is it only considered neat when it looks proper and well-balanced? Why can’t that be considered messy and vice versa?

See what I mean? We’re confined by rules once again.

I skyped with Maria last night and we were talking about her course and society and all.

And you know what? If society said smoking is *thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up* I’m sure kids will grow up thinking smoking is *thumbs up*

It’s weird ey. I always wonder about that…

Wondering is healthy okay? At least that’s what I think. Hoho!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian