Monday, January 24, 2011

I am EGG-cited! =D

After spending more than three weeks in Sibu, I'm finally back in Brunei! *inhales fresh air*

I call Brunei "A place without motorcycles" =D

Technically, I do see some motorcycles around here but seeing motorcycles in Brunei are rare compared to Sibu. I mean, everywhere you go, you're bound to spot a motorcycle somewhere even though it's in a jungle like place! In Brunei, the only time I see motorcycles are the delivery kind etc Pizza Hut, Jolibee, newspaper man and...

Even though a person does own a motorcycle *whispers* you can guarantee they are those guys with bandana tied around their forehead, wearing tattered jeans, vests and chains everywhere - I call them biker dudes and they usually ride in a big gang and vrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooom as much as they could to gather your attention.

Well, in short, biker dudes = buying nice looking fancy bikes to attract the public's attention! ^_^

But, that's just my observation. I may be wrong =D

In Sibu, you see NO fancy bikes, I can assure you on that and the bikes are normal motorcycles, nothing much to brag about.

And......the drivers in Sibu......are very, very inconsiderate *shakes head* Brunei drivers, I missed you T______T

I won't rant on this topic so just visit Malaysia to get what I mean ^_^

The main reason I went to Sibu for such a long time is to get my driver's license! =D

I don't have a license now if you're wondering but I still feel "accomplished" because my mission was to pass my law test and I did it and on top of that, I went to a 6 hour engine talk (which was so boring, fyi *psst* I slept in the class heheheh) and right now, I'm waiting for my L license to come out so I can learn how to drive! =D

Eggcited much!! *squeals*

Ok, I think I blabbered too much so I will show some pictures I took during my last week stay in Sibu! =)

I was in Parkson, "supposedly" the biggest shopping mall in Sibu! They have nice green and grassy grounds there and since I consider myself a nature person, how can I not take pictures of it *correction* me with it =D

My cousin kept on teasing me by saying, "There's a woman staring at you," or "Someone is coming~~~~" which resulted in my face looking very......EGG-CITED!!

Nice windy breeze and a beautiful environment really soothes me down =)

Me and Ivy! I think we look like tourists here ^_^

Failed picture T_T but my cousins find it funny-looking so I'm posting it for the sake they will laugh again when they see this picture! (They read my blog so yep ^_^)

Me and Mc Donald's choco top ice cream! Hard and crunchy on the outside as you can see...and eat..

But soft and fluffy on the inside *squeals with delight* and OH! Not to forget Cheesy wedges at the side - being blurred out by Mc Donald's choco top ice cream!

I was supposed to ride an 8 hour bus back to Miri but my mum booked an airplane ticket for me instead T_T

Two reasons why I wanna go back by bus despite me being alone, the funky odour and the crazily long ride...

1) A bus ride is so much more cheaper!
2) I fear plane rides

Well, to call it a "fear" would be much of an exaggeration *coughs*

Honestly, I just don't like it when my ears feel funny due to the air pressure difference. They hurt and they don't feel good T_T

I sat at the back of the plane - second last and since it was drizzling, the plane ride was very....SHAKY! I kept on grabbing the edge of the seat (Weak, I know) whenever the plane goes up and down T_T

BUTTTT, first time riding an airplane by myself? - TICK ✓

I was served a cold Milo drink and a chocolate cupcake! ^_^ It tasted heavenly!!

And oh...with Jiapin's "The Time Traveller's wife" book beside me while I nom!

People beside me were reading newspaper or either sleeping which is such a waste if you ask me =(

Cause I think the sky was so beautiful that day =) The sun was settling down so it was a mix of orange + yellow + pink which resulted in a pretty pink salmon coloured sky...ahhh..breathtaking =)

My phone did not accurately capture the pretty colours of the sky...so nah, just observe the pretty fluffy clouds =)

Did you see those two tornado-lookalike clouds right behind? I see so many patterned-clouds that day! I saw one that looks like *Anime moment* Hiroshi!! (In Sugar Sugar Rune)

Basically, Hiroshi is a fluffy, brown dog ^_^

My Deco DIY I bought a few days back.....for Rm 22.90

Dunno whether that is considered pricey since it comes with a protective transparent sheet, a pen like tweezer, a glue and a few decodens AND LOTSA BLING BLINGS *eyes sparkle*

I bought this for my FUTURE CAMERA *eyes sparkle even more*

Sadly, I don't own a camera of my own and I am really not willing to bling or deco-fy my own phone because it looks TOO man-ly and plus, I'm not a phone addict who sticks with his/her phone 24/7 so in short, I think it would be a waste to make my phone look oh-so-pretty and nice when in reality, I don't even bother to look at it.

I am so harsh to my own phone T_T

Anyways, I'm flying to KL on Wednesday to check out my new school ^_^ I'm EGG-CITED!!

Then, it's straight to Sibu (again =p) for Chinese New Year!! =D

On another note, my best friend Maria is going to Australia to study SOON!!! I wish you ALL THE BEST =D You will always be my papa bear =D

P/S: I did realize my smileys have changed - It may or may not be a permanent thing since I find :) a bit creepy now. HAHAHA. Well, it's just me ;)

9 comments:

  1. Speaking of Sibu drivers, you have yet to see KL drivers who are faster and more furios HAHA LOL Btw, I like yr grey dress with black stripes. You look good in everything! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. look so fun... i nvr been to Brunei yet .. i wish to visit there one day =) btw, i love the way u deco ur blog =) so cute with bows

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice trippp :)
    I never been to Brunei or Sibu.
    Anything nice in Brunei?

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww..too bad you're not staying till fri then can join us for Lou Sang :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. ARGH! I love those blinkies! XD Ur tights are so skinny la dear D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I was working in Sibu for 2 years and I totall understand what you mean by sibu drivers! haha! even those aunty that goes market to buy vege are "fast & furious"too! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love choco top too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm fear of bikers x( Btw, I like the decor but it's a bit pricey hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lily is coming back to KL!!!!!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeee! when when when?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian