Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mr Antibiotic

Meet my enemy. "It" sounds like a he so I shall refer to it as a he. Plus, it looks like a he as well. Confused?? Oh well...

Do welcome....

Mr Antibiotic!! aka Mr A.A (Mr Army Antibiotic)

*Yes, I love exaggerating my posts ^_^ and doodling on the pictures and no, I don't find it time consuming because if you have the heart to do it, you won't find it a hassle*

SEE!!! Doesn't it look like a HE?? Especially with that green-black coloured coat that reminds me of a soldier!! *nods*

It smells and that smell stinks. I never liked eating antibiotics even when I was a kid D:

So much hassle over a tiny antibiotic... *shakes head*

These are what I have beside me when I take my antibiotics. A cup of cold herbal tea and warm water ^_^

I first take my antibiotics together with water and right after I shallow it, I take a sip of herbal tea to kill the taste of antibiotics! (Very detailed indeed)

Sorry, pills are just not my thing. Heheheh~

3 comments:

  1. I dont like pills too! I would ask for syrup if the doctor allows :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. see? i told you i check already! xD
    i hate pills by the way. i prefer the syrup even though it taste suckish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian