Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Escapade with the lovelies ♥

Sawubona peeps! (It means HELLO for your information :D)

I'm at Sibu now and it took me 8 hours to reach Sibu by bus T____T

Honestly, I ain't complaining since there's air-conditioner and a companion and not forgetting, my good ol' laptop but heck, it gets really boring in the bus at times and I get dizzy reading stuff on the internet -_-

And the bus SMELLS funky. There's this unexplainable odour that ticks me off real badly that I had to cover my nose with a jacket to prevent the smell from entering my nostrils.

But I got used to it after a while :P

Although it gets really tiring travelling back and forth - (I just returned back to Brunei a few days ago after a two week stay in Miri and once I unpacked my stuff and all, my mum told me I would be going back to Sibu with my grandma to learn driving) I'm still thankful for all the things that I'm going to do SOON!!

I sense and hope 2011 will be an exciting year!! (Ok, I will keep this for 2011 :P)

Anyways! I went out with my girls for lunch in Escapade and shopping!! ♥ And not to mention.......CATCHING UP WITH ONE ANOTHER!

IMG_5304
My outfit of the day! :D

Oh ya, before I continue, ALL pictures here were taken using MICHEE'S big-arsed DSLR!! :)

IMG_5293

I ♥ my tightssssss!! They are sooo comfy!!

IMG_5222

Blur...but hey! Food pictures still look fab even though they are blurred :P

IMG_5223

Michee's Ramen Udon and my delicious tomyam udon behind! (Actually, it's Sandy's but hey, we were ordering the same dish!)

IMG_5225

Mini California Maki! *muacks* I love this. Om nom nom!!

IMG_5221

Sabena and Domo!

IMG_5257

Michums aka Alice Cullen and me

IMG_5261

Blondie and curly fries

IMG_5262

Me: Let's go SHOPPING GIRLS!!!
Sabena: *shows this expression*

I kid, I kid. :D

IMG_5265

Love this picture! It looks so...friend-ish + gossip girl!

IMG_5272

Michee's blonde highlights + bun + zebra printed bow + zebra printed hooded jacket = awesome

IMG_5276

Two blonde ladies on the way to Mall...

UNTIL!!!

IMG_5277

We spotted this baby!!

I'm so attracted to this Toyota-car-bursting-out-of-lots-of-gold structure just right outside Mc Donalds! And so...we took pictures with it!

IMG_5280

Psssh, let's steal the gold...and sneak away with it

IMG_5286

Ohhh yeah...my first ever GOLD credit card! *siok*

IMG_5281

So gold-fish which is equivalent to FAT to some people *shakes head*

IMG_5282

And only in Brunei will you find locals taking pictures of one another in the middle of the road *shakes head*

IMG_5296

At Harajuku!

IMG_5297

Curly fries and me

IMG_5303

Sabena biting her curly fries *Sorry Sab, your profile picture in FB which has the caption "Curly fries" is stuck in my mind....forever*

IMG_5308

I love this policebear! So chubby and adorable-looking! ^_^

IMG_5309

This..."blue thing" has big eyes...and I don't like anyone/thing with big eyes because.....I have small eyes *deng deng deng* so I poke it

IMG_5326

At Swensens! And I have no idea what's the name of this dish...

IMG_5320

Mich with her ice-cream + christmas nails! Such a joyful look ^_^

IMG_5315

LOOK! It's "Talking Billy"!

Me and Mich started playing with "Talking Billy" on Sabena's I-phone!

Doesn't Michee resemble Talking Billy a little? Huge brownish eyes O_O with pursed lips!

IMG_5317

Talking Billy licking my finger! :O

IMG_5350

I like this picture because for once, my head looks almost the same size as Sandy's :D *cough* cause I have a big head but hey, I ain't complaining!!

IMG_5353


IMG_5354

TEETH!!

IMG_5339

Me and my glittery Forever 21 headband! I love it ♥

Sabena gave us Christmas presents! How sweet of her!

IMG_5361

Michee's

IMG_5363

Maria's face expression clearly says "Don't steal my present! IT'S MINE!!" *RaWr*

IMG_5364

And MINE!! Hehehehe!!

That sums up the day with my girls! It was a great day filled with laughters and lots of jokes! And good food! :D

AND OF COURSE GREAT BUYS!! I bought oxford flats YAY!!! Oddly enough, I used to hate oxford flats SO SO SO much cause I thought they looked like "men's shoes" but hey....I love it now! (Thanks to lookbook)

One wish off the wishlist! :D

2011 sooooonnnnnn......I'm excited :D

11 comments:

  1. your outfit sooooo nice whei~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your top matches your cardigan and your tights! :D and and you look sweet with braids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiyooo... my lilian got deep dimples loh!!! kawaiii nehzz^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. nAis outfit man! Leng lui ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi lilian, nice outfit..nice to meet you here. are you a korean?

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol! lilian, are you a korean? xD
    i also want to know....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lilian! you look awesome at the first picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeee I see Michee! ^^ Aww love ur hair n outfit + Mich's hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww you guys are so cute!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like ur outfit XD realli leh..wer u get ur tights?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian