Monday, November 22, 2010

Sue Sylvester is EPIC!

My title says it ALL!!

Sue Sylvester is EPIC. She is so, so, so, so, so mean that she makes mean funny.

But of course, we all know that being mean is not a good thing to do...

In Glee's case, it's an exception. Oh! And also when you're Sue Sylvester. :)

This post won't interest you unless you watch Glee which I think you should. Some people I know don't like Glee because they say Glee sings and changes the songs with original meanings to another meaning.

And they hate it.

Hmm..in my opinion, at least they're doing it in a good way. At least they're not singing a song and using it for bad purposes.

So, if I'm sad, I can only listen to sad songs and not happy songs. Is that it? Ok, for example, if I'm heartbroken, I can only listen to heartbroken songs because I fit into that category. If I listen to songs that are not heartbroken songs, that's wrong because it defeats the purpose.

That's just silly. Music is meant to be shared.

I don't have a specific genre which I listen to. As long as I like that song, I download and listen to it.

Music is just like fashion. If you truly understand music, it has no limits. Music is everywhere.

Silly comments about Glee like, "They make the original artists look bad" or "The original one is better" Of course it IS better. No one can ever BEAT the original. We all know that.

Glee actually introduces me to a lot of old songs which I have never heard before. See? Is this a bad thing? I think they're giving the old artists the attention they deserve.

And GLEE IS INSPIRING.

I have lost countless times where I watch Glee and ended up lying on bed and thinking about it.

It tells you to be yourself, it's okay to be an outcast because it shows that you're different, being popular is not the main thing in high school life, it supports gay rights and in a way - tries to tell people who watch Glee to stop using the "R" word. You know what it is.

And best of all, it tells you that "Everyone is beautiful, in their own way."

It's a little hard to think that way though. But, it's always worth a try.

Anyways, back to Sue Sylvester. I love her relationship with her sister who have Down syndrome. It makes me think that, sometimes, she might not be as mean as I think she was.

And oh! Her quotes are so funny!! I went and googled them and these are some that really got me L-O-L.

I’m going to ask you to smell your armpits. That’s the smell of failure, and it’s stinking up my office.

Well, I may buy a small diaper for your chin, because it looks like a baby's ass. - to Will Schuester (HAHAHAHHA HILARIOUS!!)

I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help, but picturing birds laying sulfurous eggs in there and I find it disgusting. - to Will Schuester

Oh, hey William. I thought I smelled cookies wafting from the ovens of the little elves who live in your hair.

And here's the truth. I mercilessly pick on Will Shuester's lustrous, wavy hair because I am jealous. There I said it.

(I was like :O when she said this hahahahaha awwww)

Dear Journal, something strange happened yesterday. I felt something below the neck. Dare I admit it? I have feelings for one Will Schuester. Sexy, non-murdering feelings ... True love always springs from true hate. I'll admit in the past I've fantasized about waking up with Will's head on the pillow next to me, except now I pictured it attached to the rest of his body.

Sue Sylvester: I just blasted my hammies.
Will Schuester: Oh.
Sue Sylvester: Iron tablet? Keeps your strength up while you're menstruating.
Will Schuester: I don't menstruate.
Sue Sylvester: Yeah? Neither do I.

When I showed this piece of broccoli to Brittany, she began to wimper thinking that I had cut down a small tree where a bunch of gummy bears live.

Get ready for the ride of your life Will Schuester. You're about to board the Sue Sylvester Express. Destination: horror!

Will Schuester: Bring it.
Sue Sylvester: Oh I will bring it, William. You know what else I'm gonna to bring? I'm gonna bring some Asian cookery to wipe your head with. Cause right now you've got enough product in your hair to season a wok.


And that is why I love Sue Sylvester.

Her character is WAY better than Simon Cowell.

At least her character is fictional. Simon Cowell is REAL and he insults people for real and destroy their dreams. *shakes head*

1 comment:

  1. I hate Sue Sylvester cause she is one big meanie (; but her quotes are really cool in a way heh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian