Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Shu Uemura's pink holiday collection!

One word.

CUTEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Maybe two words.

PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK!! ^^

I have never use this type of brand before but I just love their packaging! You know that phrase.."Don't judge a book by it's cover" but I'm so sorry, I will because I love pretty make up packaging!

Just looking at them makes me wanna eat them up cause they look so nom-able!


The false lashies are so pretty-looking..*squeals in delight*

The cute Gothic cartoons..are really sooooooooooo cute and it's just so attractive...

I WANT THIS FOR CHRISTMAS NOW!!

Pretty please? ♥ :D

You know who's my Santa?

Me. HAHAHAHA! Yes, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian