Thursday, October 21, 2010

I am miz moustachey!!

HELLO PEEPS!! :D

Yes, I grew a moustache during my O's B)

I finally have the time to sit down and write a proper blog post! Today's a tiring day...basically, it's the "Dooms Day" of O level period because....today is the day where we have 3 papers to sit for instead of our usual 1!

Maria's so funny. She claims that Cambridge is being bitchy this year. :D

And those 3 papers aren't your ordinary - multiple choice, theory kind of paper. It's
a BM 1, a Chemistry paper 2 and a P.O.A paper 2 T_T

But, IT'S OVER! :)

Thank goodness. No more P.O.A 4 LYFE!!(Ok, I am being lame, I shall be more serious now) No more P.O.A for LIFE! ^^v

Anyways! I have FOOD pictures to post up! Been saving these pictures for a long time in my phone (since September) simply because I just can't find the right time to post them! I can tweet and go online for a while, facebook, tumblr but I just don't have the time to blog.

Might as well say I'm lazy :P

Fun bread! :)

XO noodles. Looks like mee goreng to me! But it sure taste good! Yes, up till now, I can still remember the taste as though as I'm tasting it for real now...hehe

My little brother's chicken chop with mashed potatoes! These taste delish!!

My bro's only 7 and he requests for chicken chop, lamp chop any chop thing every Saturday night. TSK TSK TSK!

I call this da Volcano! 0:)

My curry laksa.

It tasted quite bland plus, it looks much more attractive from the menu. -_-

They were generous with the prawns though!

I may not have the time to blog during my O's which is still ongoing by the way, BUT! I have plenty of time to make food for myself! Cook, to be more precise. :D

I learned how to cook these two dishes a week ago! Honestly, my first try - not good *thumbs down*

This is my so called curry noodles which is a FAIL T______T

Well, I was starving and the only thing I could find in the kitchen was a vermicelli pack, a few prawns and a packet of curry paste...and I didn't feel like eating instant noodles at that moment...

So, I just whipped everything together and TA-DA! Catastrophe. But, I still ate it like a good girl anyway...

No coconut milk, no egg....no tofu! What kind of curry is this....

I LOVE LOVE LOVE BITTERGOURD! I would eat it like a snack if I could! :)

It's crunchy, tasty and bitter! I used to hate bittergourd but I just love it now YUM YUM YUM!

This dish was a little better compared to the dish above! Although the bitter gourd were a little raw because I didn't fry it long enough...

S'okay, practice, practice, PRACTISE!

I declare tonight, STUDY-FREE! What shall I do after I post this blog post?

Shall I watch Barbie? :)

Or a romantic DVD?

Or a scary DVD?

Or play Sims 3?

Or.....

NAH. I think I shall just lie on bed and reeeee-lax.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely moustache!! Haha.. XD

    Err... i don't like bittergourd except bittergourd with eggs!!!


    http://bendan.me/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bittergourd fry with salty egg yolk much more delicious compare with egg... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hungry after looking at those photos..XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good cooking. At least the whole post is frank.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute mustache! btw, I dont like bittergourd and I've never eat that in my entire life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian