Thursday, October 07, 2010

Bye-bye 5s2! Till we meet again..

I eat fishies. *RaWr*

Anyways! Today is the last day I will ever get to sit down in Form 5s2 chatting away, making noise (I think I'm quieter now ^^), doing my revision whilst a teacher is teaching a subject irrelevant to the revision I'm doing...

So many memories to jot down....but so little space to tell my whole 12 year process in St Andrew's School in this blog entry. I'm fine. Just feeling a little dizzy...kind of like..

"I-can't-believe-this-is-happening" feeling...yep, definitely explains how I'm feeling.

I'm a seventeen year old who is about to graduate...from SCHOOL! I will miss being a teenager :*) Although I'm still one...BUT! High school. I will never be able to watch high school movies and go like, "OMG! Sooo....high school." (Actually, I don't do that but yeah, you get the point!)

High school has definitely played a big part in my life. The friends I made, the lessons I learnt, the memories I made...

WOOSH! I don't wanna get too emotional now and so, I will continue this after my O's (with piktures!!) which is starting in about - 5 days or less.

It's hiatus time. B) Oh yeah.


KACA pics. It's a bit late....but it's never too late. Hehehehe :D

- For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.

- The Curious case of Benjamin Button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian