Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Moon-cake festival!

Hello guys!!

mooncake
HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL! :)

Ok, maybe the doodle above doesn't look like a moon-cake at ALL so here's a "real" picture of the green tea flavoured moon-cake I ate yesterday whilst studying chem B)

You know what? I think I know why the moon-cake is called moon-cake when it simply does not resemble a moon..

GOOGLE THE STORY OUT! :D

My O's are around the corner so I guess I will be blogging less and less..I can always blog after my o's but I can never study for my o's after my o's...(sorry for the awful english, i'm in a rush hehe)

Time is ticking and I AM SOOOOO SCARED!! But, being scared won't help anyways...

The chicken soup my grandma made for me so I can concentrate well for my O's :) ♥

thesound
Alright, blog next time IF I have the time to do so!!

GOOD LUCK FOR O LEVELS GUYS!! :D *wished myself a good-luck too*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian