Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Christian Louboutin's - Sexy shoes and a sexy name

WoOoOooooooo!! I know - I'm supposed to be studying like a good girl in my room and not go online - but I deserve a break somehow! :)

I think my addiction towards internet is actually not that bad compared to mocks. During mocks, I GO online everyday and almost every hour but now, I only go online at night or maybe, I don't go online at all! :D

Awesome eyh?

TOMORROW'S MY ENGLISH ORALS!! I dunno why but I always get so excited yet scared before my orals! Happy because it's english orals!! Scared because I jumble up my words when I'm nervous...*whew*

I still remembered my mocks oral's topic - pet. I love it cause I can talk about Suzie :*) my favourite cat in the whole wide world!

I'm not a big fan of shoes (not saying I don't love them, I'm neutral - it's just that I'm not a shoe-addict) but *phhweeeet* these babies are so pretty-looking!!

It figures - I would like a designer's one D: Christian Louboutin's priced at 995 UK dollars (or US, I don't remember) *cut-throat*

This reminds me of the day where I went and searched for my prom dress - OMG!!!!! 500+ for a prom dress *chokes self*


Lace legging with ankle boots are AWESOME!! ♥

I was browsing through my old photos in my folder and I kinda miss my short hair :(

Cause I look younger with it. HAHAHA!!

I always think a big HAHA is so much better than a haha. Just like how =) is more friendlier than :)

My hair is now this long and very unkempt.

Bring on the scissors after O's!! :D

1 comment:

  1. When these are christian louboutin uk, the excitement just gets doubled. Most chic looking louboutin uk are in fashion now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian