Saturday, September 11, 2010

A beautiful picture

Hello!! It's 3 am right now and since I have nothing better to do, I blog! :D

I'm gonna make my blog more active but posting short simple posts just like how I used to when I was younger!

The long ones will come of course...I'm done with em' already heh :)

Nice picture??

I took it while my sims were sleeping. (In the game, of course!)

Don't you think the different colours in the sky look so beautiful? It's breathtaking although it's just computer graphic. ♥

Sims 3 is really that awesome.

1 comment:

  1. For an instance, i thought it was a real sky. Really beautiful (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian