Monday, September 06, 2010

And she was crazy at 10 in the morning....

I was bored this morning and I had on SAS's new house t-shirt!

Actually, I bought the Hollis shirt but then I liked the Mac dougall's house design too...mainly because of the bear. I think it's cute :D

So, I exchanged my Hollis shirt with Jaslyn's Macdougall shirt!

I can still ask my brother to buy the Hollis shirt for me so yep, there's no loss for me :D

I feel bad :~ Oopsie! I'm still loyal to Hollis, no worries! *salutes*

BOO!!

Whilst I was waiting for my dad to pick me up, I decided to be a lil' vain!

I also cut my fringe myself...yesterday...pfft in order to save a few bucks and energy! :)

Nowadays, I post more on Tumblr and initialy, I wanted to post this batch of photos in Tumblr too! See what I meant by Tumblr-addict? I used to post emotional stuff in there but not as much! :D

Can I hear an applause? :D I post my doodles and random thoughts in there instead..

Aiyoh, I wish blogger has a "REBLOG" option too! How nice if I could reblog other people's thoughts and words instead of having to type them all over again in Blogger *yawns*

:O :O

For he's a big scary bear....that's cute and MACHO!

*RaWr* means I love you in bear! AHAHAHAHAH. Gosh, I am so lame. :P

His RaWr is larger than his bite!!

And she goes.....woosh woosh woosh!

-If I wasn’t meant to fly,
I wouldn’t have these wings.
I wouldn’t reach up to the sky,
every night, in my dreams.
//

Lovely lyrics were meant to be shared ♥

11 comments:

  1. LOL Lilian, u're so funny XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool shirt...cooler expression...XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha have u been drinking LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! nice expression!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beh tahan u hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun with the webcam! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. u've got dream walking is it??haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian