Sunday, August 15, 2010

Should I or Should I not?

BOOOOOOO!!!

My first try on artistic make-up! :)

I was trying to create a "garden"....you will get it next time when I blog about it ;)

I WANT TO *sigh*

I'm happy with my life yet I'm not. I have to stop being so picky...

And I should think less! Cause the happier people are the ones that have less in their mind. Nope, I don't mean the less smart ones...

In this case...I don't know what I want.....

Alright, I shall try to make this post less emotional by adding a funny picture I found in Tumblr!

HAHAHAHAHA!! COOL ISN'T IT! And I swear, the combination looks so GOOD! I think Taylor Robert looks so handsome and charming now ^_^

Darn...I can sense a flu coming...I hope I don't get sick....T_T

And oh!! I love love love love this particular line from Eminem's "Love the way you lie" song - Just gonna stand there and watch me burn - well that's alright because I like the way it hurts...

I just think it's a cool line bah. :P

I will write a proper blog post soon! Maybe around next week if I'm not busy!! I have loads to blog, trust me!! I'm just too lazy to type them all out...heheh!

GOOD LUCK IN EXAMS EVE-LI-BO-DEH!

1 comment:

  1. OH WOW Taylor Robert is SO HOT!!! Way hotter than Taylor Lautner or Robert Pattinson on their own hahahahh xP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian