Monday, August 30, 2010

Miniature kiddy zoo

So, I'm typing this post with a stomach that's grumbling non-stop for food. Sushi especially *drools* I am SO craving for Tomyam Udon and california maki. :(

It really sucks that my parents dislike Japanese food and will only bring me to eat Japanese food only if it's my special day. Boo!!

Anyway *points to the picture above* that's basically how I'm feeling right now...very hungry. And irritated.

Because I cannot manage to study finish my Bio notes! It's insane. There are a total of I-don't-know 18 or 20 chapters to study and I'm sick of going through every single page...it's so tiring especially when you have absolutely no clue which chapters are coming out. It's like a guessing or a hit and run game.

*Fingers crossed that the chapters I studied comes out*

AND OH MAI GOSH!! Tomorrow's my Malay oral. XP

I'm burnt alive and chopped into pieces. Or to put it simply, I'm dead meat.

CAUSE I SUCK in speaking Malay! AHHHHHHH! :c

What if I stammer and speak the wrong words? What if I'm so nervous that I be-jumbled my words and speak gibberish and broken malay? What if I blurt out an English word all of a sudden?

Alright...worrying won't do me any good so I'm just gonna relax and hope that it will turn out okay. :)

I went out with my parents last Friday and I had a great time with them! It's been so long since I went out with them and spent some bonding time with each and every one of them instead of facing my school books every single day!!

YUCK! I can't wait to burn my Add. Math book right after I'm done with my O'level Add math test! *stamp on book*

The course I'm taking have nothing to do with Add math anyway.....I guess :O

I visited a ZOO!!

A miniature kiddy zoo that is....and the "animals" seem...dead. And still. And not moving.

*smacks head*

Cause they are.....machine-operated animals! How sad is that...they look so cute too!! It was really quiet there and I really really wanted to sit on one of those machines with their big butts :h and I DID!!

Hehehe...of course, I didn't do it all alone. A seventeen year old girl sitting on one of those??? :f

So, I sat behind my little brother on his little zebra friend that strolled around the small area of the arcade!

Although I was kinda annoyed by one of the workers there who kept spying at me to make sure that I didn't vandalize or play with any of the machines :@

I can't wait to cut my hair after my mocks! Especially my fringe :D

Once a nerd, always a nerd...

I think geek sounds nicer though.

HAHAHAHA! I AM the most boliao person on earth, I know :$

But its...its...PINK and FLUFFY = PINK FLUFFY GIRAFFE!! *hugs self*

I love my smexy tiger friend. *muacks*

Meet my "deer" friend. And by deer, I really meant DEER!! :P

My McD fish fillet burger. Didn't really liked it because of the onions...but the fish fillet is so fresh and succulent!

Yeah...I don't like onions or garlics, especially garlics.

Yes...I like to multi-task especially when I'm eating!!

This is SO not a weird combination right?? Sushi + burgers are fine. Thank you very much.

You should have seen the rest of my food combinations...I'm still dying to know how bitter-gourd + sushi would taste like *rubs tummy*

6 comments:

  1. So KIUTTT your doodles! :D You should start a doodle blog. Or post them on tumblr :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I deleted my last comment because I just realize it doesn't apply here. anyway, good luck to you and I agree with vamp, your doodle is sooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:57 AM

    Generally I don't read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, very nice post.

    my website; dragon City cheat engine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:39 PM

    Someone necessarily lend a hand to make significantly posts I'd state. This is the very first time I frequented your web page and thus far? I amazed with the research you made to make this actual submit incredible. Great job!

    Here is my blog post; Microsoft Office Gratuit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:27 AM

    Every weekend i used to go to see this web site, for the reason that i wish for
    enjoyment, for the reason that this this website conations genuinely pleasant funny material too.



    My blog post - league of legends hack

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian