Thursday, August 19, 2010

Be my follower!

YO PEEPS!! It's 2 am in the morning and I have a Chemistry test tomorrow.

WOW!! Just wow! :e

Okay, so I'm blogging now to tell you guys two very very important things! In my case, it's IMPORTANT! :D

NO.1: BE MY FOLLOWER ON FACEBOOK!

Good thing is: You don't need to be my a friend of mine to follow my updates in facebook although I rarely post my updates there....but still! :$

But...this...I don't-know-what...blog network thing looks so cute that I just had to join! :)

Here's the link! CLICKETY CLICK ♥

NO 2: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

Did you notice anything DIFFERENT ABOUT my blog posts??

DID YOU DID YOU DID YOU? :D :D :D :D

If not, you're blind. :|

But if you saw it, congratulations!! It's an overdose of square-smileys!!!

Although I prefer the round yellow ones more....but these are just too cute to resist! Hope it's not as annoying as my ♥ ♥ ♥

Hehehehe...cause I won't be using hearts anymore, I will start to use... :L

HAHAHAHA! ANNOYING? Too bad for you :P

9 comments:

  1. Now only I know he's annoying... *just joking !
    Anyway..i still prefer the round smiley !

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya la..annoying! hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. how on earth did you do that? HAH so cuteee plus ANNOYING :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, cute! where did you get these cute stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha cute post(:
    I'll follow your blog if you'll follow mine:
    http://efashionfactor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dropping by ere. =). Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. uuuuuuuu... me likey the smiley thingy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian