Saturday, June 19, 2010

Yu-gi-oh cards

Bummer! School holidays are gonna be over in like, two more days T_T

No more lazing around at home, watching tv shows, movies, lying on bed thinking about random and unnecessary stuff...no more surfin' the net whenever I want..

Tsk tsk. Honestly, I'm fine with it. Seriously.

The only reason I love school holidays is - I don't have to wake up early!

I dread waking up early this Monday T_T My bed time is horrendous! I sleep at 3 in the morning and wake up at - 12 or 1 in the afternoon these days. Very awesome, I know.

But not awesome when you have to try to change your sleep-time...GAH!

Waking up at 6 am is MURDER!! I would really love school a lot, if only, it start at..er. 9 am?

But it's okay. It's all part of school life. I'm sure I'm gonna miss waking up early once high school is over! Hehehe!

I haven't been out for the whole week! Last week was pretty hectic so I'm glad I got plenty of rest at home this week. I miss staying at home. Ahh. ♥

Starting from next week, it's gonna be busy. Practicals, tuition (which I currently have but with school in the schedule, man - that's tiring) Mocks and the horror of all, ORALS!! YARGH!!

I always stammer when I speak.

I'm gonna write nicer, starting from this term. HAHAHAH. As if. See first lo..I can't help it. It comes naturally.

ANYWAY! Presenting...as you can see from my blog post title..

YU-GI-OH CARDS!!

Errr. I was bored 0:) And so..I googled how-to-make-a yu-gi-oh card!

I will let Sandy be the center of attention, for now. Muahahaha >:B

I love hers the most! Look at her! Oh so cute ♥

She hates it when I bully her! But she's my BB! (Not baby- it's bully-buddy!)

(Not in order okay XD)

Maria!!! PAPA BEAR!

There's a story behind the name, "Papa Bear."

It all started last year, during the KBFSC trip (I miss it T_T it's a great and wonderful experience) when I was snapping a pic of my dear mates and out of a sudden, Maria appeared in the picture...and I had no idea why I exclaimed out, "Mar! You remind me of..PAPA BEAR!"

Ok. That was confusing. It's an inside joke between me and my mates. (In case you are wondering who they are - Michee, Shieeli, Brenda and of course, the papa bear herself) Hehe xD Such a cute name!

I have a picture of it actually! But *bleh* it's in my laptop grrrrrr which is currently IN SINGAPORE! I can start a ranting post about it but *tut tut tut* I already did, in twitter. So, I'm gonna resist myself from blogging about it.

(Seriously FML, two months without my dearest laptop already T_T)

I bet she's gonna be like, "But, I'm not a chink anymore!"

HAHA! Sorry, you will forever be one...to me xD

PAO-PAO!! ♥

And last but not least, yours truly! HAHAHA!

P/S: Just in case you guys are wondering, "What's up with the foul korean words and all?"

Well, it's because not long ago, I went into a bookstore and picked up a book with a very interesting title which reads, "Lover's talk in Korean"! SO INTRIGUING that I just have to pick it up and look thru it!

And it's not only Korean love words (seriously, very mushy-mushy and quite dirty), there's Korean foul words too! I kept reading it out loud in the bookstore and no one had a clue what I was saying xD Of course, I had some companions there. Duh. I wouldn't read it out alone. People might think I'm insane.

HAHAHA! I gave myself ALL 12 STARS because I am powerful like that.

Small eyes are very evil by the way. I'm not joking.

It symbolizes dominance and strength. Which automatically puts me in the MASTER/SIFU section. Duh.

Sigh! Took me a long time to finally ♥ my small eyes and embrace it! Same goes to
Stella with her boob-size and Michums with her height! (Maybe one day, you will start loving your cheesy puffs? :))

Like them, I have been living under the illusion that small eyes automatically makes a lady look less beautiful.

But, not now! I learnt to accept it and besides, I have amazing friends that tell me how much they love my small eyes - instant boost.

HOOHOO!! At least I can say that I look like a Korean! (Prasan, prasan)

And, have you guys watched "The Karate Kid" yet?? If you guys haven't, THEN GO WATCH IT! It's an awesome movie. I love it. Jaden Smith is so cute! :D (And has six packs :O) Great for little girls to watch too!

They can obsess over Jaden Smith while the older girls (hint:me) can obsess over the bad guy, CHENG! He has nice double eyelids and round eyes..

Oh. This may sound ironic. Even though I love my small eyes, I want my bf/husband to have a pair of mesmerizing eyes. Double eyelids + round + shiny = ♥

Back to "The Karate Kid", I love the chinese girl in the movie. You know, the girl, who plays Jaden Smith's girlfriend in the movie..

BECAUSE........

SHE HAS SMALL EYES TOO!! WOOHOO!!

I was reading the comments of this picture...and no one - LIKE SERIOUSLY, NO ONE made fun of her small eyes!! Ahh. Bliss. :D
Some even said, "Asians are cool."

Not to mention, she looks gorgeous with her small eyes and shall I say..cute??

Sometimes, you gotta love your abnormalities. They make you look unique!

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:00 PM

    Appreciation to my father who told me concerning this web site,
    this blog is truly amazing.
    Also visit my weblog :: erinmore pipe tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:27 PM

    Hi, i believe that i saw you visited my weblog so i came
    to go back the want?.I am trying to find things to
    enhance my web site!I assume its ok to use a few of your ideas!
    !
    Here is my homepage : http://immobilienalanya.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:28 PM

    I really like reading an article that can make men and women think.
    Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!
    My webpage Lägenheter i Antalya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:19 AM

    I couldn't refrain from commenting. Well written!
    Look into my webpage ... propertyinturkeyforsale.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:10 AM

    Greetings! Very useful advice within this article! It's the little changes that will make the largest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!
    Also visit my page ... Asunnot Alanyassa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:20 AM

    Its such as you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the e-book in
    it or something. I think that you just could do with some p.

    c. to pressure the message house a little bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog.
    A great read. I'll definitely be back.
    Take a look at my webpage : boligityrkia.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:00 AM

    Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favourite justification seemed to be at the web the simplest thing to have in mind of.
    I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people
    consider worries that they just do not recognise about. You
    managed to hit the nail upon the highest and also defined
    out the entire thing with no need side-effects , other folks can take a
    signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thank you
    Also visit my weblog ; diablo 3 guide

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:36 AM

    This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me. Kudos!
    Look at my web site : skin bleaching

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:03 PM

    This is very attention-grabbing, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to looking for more of your wonderful post. Additionally, I have shared your website in my social networks
    Have a look at my web-site ... acne relief

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian