Saturday, June 05, 2010

Happy 17th, Sab Sab!

I would like to wish this sexy, gorgeous, beautiful, awesome, friendly, anything that's good and has sugar and spice dear friend of mine..

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY, SABENA FOO PAO PAO!! ♥ ♥ ♥

That's right! WO AI NI!

I won't say much here partly because I already did it privately..but hey you're 17, so I'm gonna dedicate 17 hearts to you :)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Seventeen..dang! One more year till you're legal for ANYTHING! But of course, stay safe, don't do things that are too risky! It's okay to break some rules but just avoid breaking the hard rules. Study hard ,plan well and believe in yourself because you're gonna have an awesome life ahead of you :D

Have a blast on your birthday! I love you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian