Saturday, May 22, 2010

May birthday babes

Someone's turning sixteen today and...I wonder who.......

Doesn't this kimononomo-girl look familiar??

HAPPY SWEET 16TH BIRTHDAY MARIA ANGELINE CHONG SHIN YI! ♥ ♥

The ever bubbly and sociable Miss Imitator has finally turned sweet 16! I don't feel that old anymore ^^V

Welcome to the Suweet Sixteen club Maria! :D HAHAHA! Where you can seriously party like a rockstar! Drink till your drunk, party till you bleed, drive till you crash...

Okay...I was joking. Don't get drunk, don't bleed and definitely don't crash coz you can't drive at this age. Lol. Wait till you're 18, my dear..

In the meantime, you can settle with me, by just being my best friend! I love ya!


Maturity is sexy *wink wink*

AND NOT TO FORGET,

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY PEARL HII KAH SHIN! ♥ ♥

(My sister yo, don't mess ;))

Stay cute and gorgeous as always!

Have a blast, peeps~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian