Friday, April 09, 2010

If you fall down, just get up.

For the first time in my life, I'm truly worried about Mid-year exams!

Not that I wasn't before but it's not as much as how I'm worried this time.

I'm scared of falling down and not being able to get up.

I observed my first assessment result slip and I'm seriously disappointed with it. No A's, Not even a single B.

P.O.A used to be my best subject but it's my worst subject now. I cannot believe how low my marks were for this term.

It makes me really worried. What if I got the same awful results for Mid-year exams as the one I had in first assessment test?

But, it motivates me to work harder and better.

I have to build up good studying habits and also, manage my time better.

Thank goodness, I won't be using my laptop for a month.

Even though there's still another laptop, I reckon I won't be using it as much as my own laptop so I guess that's great.

It's a sign for me to study.

And I AIM to do better. *fingers crossed*

"Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently." Henry Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian