I was bored on a Sunday morning with nothing to do so I became a fan of "20 things you shouldn't do on Facebook"
Honestly, I hate applications that says "Become a fan" just to see these stuff and all...but hey, this is worth a minute..who knows? It might be interesting to read!
Become a fan to see the 20 things(if you are easily offended and take things way too seriously, I'd suggest you give this page a miss)
1. Do not abuse the Facebook status feature. It specifically says "What's on your mind?"...not "What are you currently doing every five minutes of your life".
2. Do not become a fan of Facebook pages that don't apply to you. People are just going to laugh when you are joining Facebook pages such as 'I love morning sex' or 'Unexpected blowjobs' when you are still clearly a virgin.
3. Do not like your own statuses or photos otherwise I think people are going to think you're a little bit sad. Although, that's my opinion.
4. Do not send silly gifts on Facebook applications. Yes...we are very grateful you considered sending us a kitten or a hug...but how about sending me something in real life?
5. Do not post attention seeking statuses. This includes making up stories such as your grandmother falling down the stairs to get people to comment and like your status.
6. Do not post indirect, subliminal statuses. If you are in love with 'him' and 'he' is constantly on your mind, do us all a freaking favour and tell him for heaven's sake! This includes b***hing about someone without writing the person's name. We all want to know who the d**khead is thank you very much.
7. Do not, if you have Facebook on your mobile, post a photo of everything you eat during your daily adventures.
8. Do not add someone, then post "Sorry...random add!" on the wall. You clearly thought that person was nice looking...but you shouldn't be adding people you don't know anyway.
9. Do not have false middle names. You are not 'James Bedrock Goldstone' or 'Mandy JustinBieber Riddles'.
10. Do not put an apostrophe in your name (such as 'George Harrold') just to appear first on your friend's chat list.
11. Do not tag all your friends in a 'supposedly funny' photo you discovered on Google Images.
12. Do not have false profile pictures. It's an insult to make us think you're a Pokémon.
13. Do not ask people to comment or 'like' your photos of yourself. I refuse to explain myself with this one.
14. Do not have your relationship status set to "It's complicated". If your relationship is so damned complicated that you have to identify it as such on your Facebook profile, get the hell off Facebook and go fix your relationship.
15. Do not import your 'tweets' from Twitter. If we wanted to read your tweets...we would have Twitter accounts wouldn't we?
16. Do not inform us you are deleting people. Firstly, no one cares. Secondly, no one is going to request you to keep them as a friend, if you know them or not.
17. Do not use Facebook if you are meant to be ill. Documenting a day of ice cream, chips, video games and jumping on the bed isn't going to solve anything.
18. Do not lie about your relationship status then suddenly changing it from 'single' to 'married' to seek attention. We all know that your anonymous lover doesn't exist.
19. Do not 'appear offline'. If you are not on Facebook to talk and socialize then you may as well deactivate your account. If you are trying to avoid certain people, block them.
20. Do not add someone just because you have mutual friends. It's a small word...and because one of your friends know someone you also know or...doesn't mean you know them. This also applies for those who spots someone with the same surname...it doesn't mean you're related...don't add them.
And the rest are found in the wall of the fan page:
21. Don't upload a picture and purposely put "ugly" as a caption or something along the lines of that just so that you can have people say you aren't and disagree with you.
22. If i comment your picture saying 'pretty' don't comment back and say "ah no im not" i clearly said you were, do not make me say it 10 times, take a compliment.
23. Don't make pages that you have to become a fan to see.
24. Posting " :'( " or "Cant stop crying" etc etc. (You're an attention-seeker)
And this is why a lot of people HAVE twitter! (like me) :D
Because, on Twitter, you can
1) Update your status every 1 second and no one can complain about it because...it's Twitter! That's the point of having a twitter account! It's to show "What are you doing now?" or "What's happening?"
Maybe one day, there will be a "20 things you shouldn't do on Twitter" group LOL!
P/s: I am aware that some of you may be offended reading this post, but hey! I wasn't the person who wrote this anyway 0:)