Saturday, March 20, 2010

thank you ma

Me: Ma, is life really unfair?
Mum: No, it is equal.
Me: *shocked* Oh! Why?
Mum: Because if you have this, you won't have that. It's either this or that.

In Jiayee's words = You can't always have the best of both worlds.

I USED to think life is unfair and maybe, it still is...

But come to think about it, maybe I should stop complaining about how unfair my life is and learn to embrace it instead.

So what if I didn't have that, I have this and I'm fine with it.

As I was saying, my mum teaches me the most valuable lessons in life. :] I love her. Heheh

Of course, there would be days where life just sucks. If everyday was a happy day, then it wouldn't be called life, huh?

All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
Ralph Waldo Emerson


Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.
Anton Chekhov

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian