Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy chap goh mei

Happy Chap Goh Mei everyone! :)

It's the last day of Chinese New Year. I dunno why compared to last year, cny seem so short this year. Is it cause I'm too preoccupied with the test, ignoring the presence of cny?

I guess that's that.

Today is another one of those days when I'm fed up with blogging. I used to like having more and more views each day to increase my stats but now, when I think about it, maybe I prefer having just a small amount of readers who read my blog with good intentions.

Gaining more stats also means getting more haters. I wonder how many people actually come in my blog and read it just because they want to and not because they want to criticize my looks or my blog posts.

Privacy is another matter. I can't blog openly about my life because I worry what other people will see from their perspective.

I miss having a blog with just 10 readers a day. :p It's fun because I know it's my friends who are reading it.

Now, blogging doesn't seem so fun anymore.

Anyway, I won't be updating my blog till the tests are over which is like five days from now.

Short but long. It doesn't make sense to you but it does to me. heh.

Good luck for exams, Form 5-sians! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian