Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Popeye the sailor man *poot poot*

I was reading "Singapore's Ghost Stories" few days back and got really really interested in one of the stories. It explained that when you play "Hotel California" backwards on tape, you can hear satanic messages.

Not that I'm with "satan" (ok, sounds wrong but yeah, I'm 101% not into satanism)

I got a little curious when I read that and really wanted to hear the message behind the song! I began asking almost most of my friends about it and telling them "do you know did you know?"

Since most of them either didn't know or provided too little information, I decided to depend on Google instead. And behold, I found a list of songs that maybe 1 out of 10 people who's reading my blog now listen to. Who knows right?

Prevention is better than cure. So if you're listening to it now, STOP! Don't get yourself engrossed with those songs.

I don't wanna post the backward messages of the songs cause I don't really wanna see my post being evil and all so just type this out in google "Hotel California backward messsages"! Confirm 100% got the website you want ok!

The Eagles - Hotel California

"Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin

Mary Poppins soundtrack

What shocked me the most was........

POPEYE'S THEME SONG?? was included in the music reversal list too! :O :O :O


Can you believe it? It was so hard for me to accept the fact that Popeye the sailor man was actually so nasty and not a good man afterall. (HAHA, jk)

Want to know the backward message of Popeye's theme song?

Give me a feck. Give me a feck now. I replaced the "u" with an "e" because I reckon it sounds less disgusting this way, no?

NASSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTY! No wonder Cartoon Network decided to cancel the show! It could be one of the reasons right? And I used to love watching that show sooooo much!

I dislike Olive when she's gawky-looking and plain. There are lots of different versions of Olive if you actually watch the show. LOL. Sometimes, she appear hot and sometimes, not so hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian