Sunday, January 03, 2010

my new skin

As you can see, my blog is fully renovated! I finally have a new skin after since I don't-know- when!

I still love my older skin because it's more "me" and simple-looking compared to this one. I know i know, all my skins look alike! =_=

The blog posts will always be at the right corner whilst the introduction part will be at the opposite side. And my background colour is always white.

White means serenity 0:) I like my skin to show a peaceful effect to the people who's visiting or reading my blog!

I dislike black as my skin's background colour. Black. What does this remind you of?

EMO! GOTH! HEARTBROKEN!

Well, that's what black means to me from my perspective. Maybe for some of you, black = happy. *weirdos*

Guilty confession here! *raise hands up* I ever use black as a background colour. Hehehehe

Btw, this skin isn't romantic at all despite the "kinda-sorta-mushy" quote. For me, this quote somehow represents friendship.

"When it seems like there's no one left to run to in this empty world you can come to me I'll be your shooting star. You can tell me your dreams I can't promise to make them come true, but I'll be there to pick up the pieces of your broken heart if your dreams happen to fall through."

True right? You can come to me, my friend if you have noone left to run to and I will be there for you when you are hurt.

Maybe some of you prefer it as a romantic quote. Suits you people then.

I know my shorter version of the quote is corny. HAHAHA!

"You can tell me your dreams and I will be there for you"

I will think of a better one soon :)

Anyway, tomorrow's the first day of school! I hope it turns out well.

Ok, I will stop here to refrain myself from typing more crap.

OH! Did you see my "meow meow" emoticon under my labels? Cute or not? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian