Tuesday, November 10, 2009

you feeling green, m' friend?

i think my blog is getting more and more boring each day...because it lack PICTURES!

so here you go, an entry full of pictures to satisfy you readers.

most of the pics here are from Michee's blog and the rest are taken using my phone camera. you can definitely spot them easily. just find the pixelated ones 0:)

Last Sunday, i went to attend the "Tree Planting Session" along with the rest of the form 4's. hmmm...it was...a short...event. it lasted only for an hour and the paper itself clearly stated that it was until 11!

honestly, if i knew it was that short, i rather spend my day snoozing away on my comfortable bed and under my blanket *v*

but at least we got free food(the magic word) and GREEN T-SHIRTS! ^^ i will wear them to sleep! HAHA! NOT BAD HOR?

Photobucket

a small view of our planting area

i have this habit of zooming into scenery pictures and so i spotted this...

Photobucket

Vincent looks so EVIL here! he reminds me of a rapist with those gloves on

pictures are so puny in my blog! i hate it but i dont like uploading pics using Flickr either so i will have to live with this. stupid blogger, please fix your problem! your pictures used to be so crystal clear! :'(

Photobucket

i was so nice planting the small plants..PSST! the photographer only planted one small plant and instructed me do to the rest :p

Photobucket

you know what this picture reminds me of? all those little girls posters you see in banks.

Photobucket

moi and Effie! haha, you look so cute in real life *v* i was shocked when you placed your arms on my shoulder!

Photobucket

check out my strong structured jaw B)

Photobucket

i wonder which person i am pointing to. is it the evil Vincent or the bitchy Meithing?

Photobucket

vaining while walking, as usual. a girl's regime.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Meithing claimed that i look sinister here with my small eyes? do i? on second thought, maybe a little bit :(

Photobucket

our sour faces
Photobucket

wanna go bolly-bolly?

Photobucket

we love soft toys!
Photobucket

i look so cross-eyed here O_O

Photobucket

*shocked* hello? where have my two eyeballs gone? they looked so sucked in! EEEEEE! HAHAHAHA! Now, my dear Sandy, you can say that my eyes are "two lines"(liang tiao sian) now

AND! people only noticed that i have dimples after a few months or maybe YEARS! :( sad or not? even Sabena's boyfie who has been with her for two years + and Vincent who has been my friend for three years did not even realise that!

what kind of a friend are you? HMPH.

Photobucket

ducky lips!

Photobucket

michee says: tongue me please!

:p WELL, she's pointing to it!

and off we went to Mall! both of those lazy bums were so tired except for me *beams*

Photobucket

we were vainarses in the toilets, applying mascara and trying to curl our lashies with Faceshop's hot pink eyelash curler!

Photobucket

lady boss! HAHA! watch out, this maybe true one day ok. so, respect me now!

Photobucket

i was trying to imitate a model. sadly, i failed terribly.

AHAHA! THIS REMINDS ME OF SOMETHING!

Sandy: mark, you really look like Edward Cullen.
Mark: are you serious?!?
Sandy: doesn't he?
Me: *shakes my head*
Mark: see! Lilian shaked her head!
Sandy: yes, a bit, maybe 1 percent!
Mark: what? one percent is like an....eyelash!

HAHAHAHA! :P it makes sense, doesnt it?

Photobucket

you can see me zilian-ing behind :p

Photobucket

HAHA. cool pic. NAH! i have dimples in this pic :) so dear faithful readers, i have dimples. which means *v* la~dee~la

We spent most of our time in Snow House lying on the comfy sofas. :) its definitely a great place to chill providing you got the right seat!

Photobucket


Photobucket

DONT laugh ok! i know its so pixelated :P anyway, its nice! very yummy and filling! i miss the green tea one :(

Photobucket

one mouth at a time 0:)

Photobucket

ASTAGA! guess who?

its.

MICHEE!

D-UH.

Photobucket

this is a great spot to check out a 1/4 of Brunei :) and also for couples who like to see the stars together at night. but, the journey there is creepy. you have to pass lots of mirrors! BOOOO!

Photobucket

it was seriously DARK THAT TIME, no kidding! i think the DSLR adjusted the lightings which made it appear brighter.

Photobucket

wow! my legs loook sooooooo long here :p

Photobucket

check out the chandelier, i own it!

and you know what? my piano exams is TOMORROW! FOR THOSE that asked me not to panic...

LIKE ARE YOU SERIOUSLY JOKING?

i will be nervous, my hands will perspire and AHHH! CLUMSY STUFFS! i can just imagine that. further on, i can't even play this one particular song properly!

life is over.

THE END. if i fail my piano test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian