Monday, November 23, 2009

Michee's party

i dont have much idea for a new and fresh blog post so i'm just gonna blog about Michee's Sweet Sixteen Birthday Bash that took place last Thursday! whew! that was long!

most of you have seen this pictures in her facebook anyway

credits to Michee's awesome DSLR! i just realized that DSLR is really great for camwhoring! so what if its heavy?!? it takes nice and clear pictures!

me digging into the tub of crackers happily

the birthday girl and I :)

HAHA! i noticed that Jan and Effie has something in common! that is..


their frankenstein poses! don't they look alike?

sabena

my bodycon dress!

another pic of me with the bday girl

the 4s2 group! i wonder where Pearl and Meithing are..

Vincent seems to admire sleeping beauty a lot

the bimbo


like Sandy's eye make up? i did it for her! :D

Vanny!

and Maria

Stella wants a bikini that looks like the girl's one on the cover

that night, i assumed i was very huggable..


someone~ got a little too extreme..

most of us were also super happy that night because the party was SO awesome! you can see from the pictures that we were all smiles..except for some party poopers that has shitty sad faces displayed on the pictures..

to tell the truth, i really wanted to crop out the sad faces from the pics..heheh

happy take 1

happy take 2

i love this! these are all natural smiles

someone *points to Stella* got a little too high

me and meithing decided to join in the hyperness too..

we three decided to pose ala supermodels


we then proceeded on to play games...HAHA! it was super fun and erotic throughout the end..

stopped to take a picture while playing musical chairs

no matter how old are you, you will still love musical chairs!

Stella invites you in seductively..rawrr

all the guys decided to be like Edward Cullen that night, except they weren't thirsting for the blood of Bella! instead, they decided to prey on their own friends!

poor Khai is trying hard to avoid letting Jan from sucking his blood

OH NO! Baewei has got the venom..but the pain isn't excruciating as it seems..me thinks he enjoy it..judging by his expression

HAHA! ok, i posted up this picture because Michee said that me and Vincent have the same expression in this picture...which is HAHAHAHA! kind of true

Jan has spotted another victim...and its none other than Wei ko!

too late..

OH SHIT! HAHAHA WHY does baewei have to keep on giving this really horny expression?!?

Stella finds the bite very ticklish

spot me! can you? :(

we'll be rocking the disco floor tonight! Lightning strikes~

this picture makes us look like we're in a band or something! i'm the violinist 0:)

Susan

playing twister..

hey, Kayong accused that i use a lot of makeup on my face! as if! i just use the essentials which are blusher, mascara, lip balm and powder! THAT'S ALL! a lot meh? i don't use eyeliner that often now

OMG! i wasn't posing, AT ALL. i was just scratching my eye!

me and Snowy, Michee's doggie! cute, no?

since this post is filled with a little bit of Twilight, why not i paste some quotes that i love from Twilight?

they are really awesome and super nice to use when chatting to random people in MSN! :D haha! it freaks them out!

Edward Cullen: I'm the world's most dangerous predator. Everything about me invites you in. My voice, my face, even my smell. As if I would need any of that. As if you could outrun me. As if you could fight me off. I'm designed to kill.

Isabella Swan: I'd never given much though to how I would die. But dying in place of someone I love, seems like a good way to go. I can't bring myself to regret the decisions that brought me face to face with death. They also brought me to Edward.

Edward Cullen: Your scent, it's like a drug to me. You're like my own personal brand of heroin.

Edward Cullen: Shall we?
Isabella Swan: You're serious?
Edward Cullen: Oh, why not?
Isabella Swan: [sighs] Hmm.
Edward Cullen: See? You're dancing.
Isabella Swan: [giggles] At prom. Edward why did you save me? You should've just let the venom spread. I could be like you by now.
Edward Cullen: You don't know what you're saying. You don't want this.
Isabella Swan: I want YOU. Always.
Edward Cullen: I'm not gonna end your life for you.
Isabella Swan: I'm dying already. Every second I get closer, older.
Edward Cullen: That's the way it's supposed to be. (HAHAHA GOOD ONE!)
Isabella Swan: Alice said she saw me like you. I heard her.
Edward Cullen: Her visions change.
Isabella Swan: Yeah, based on what people decide. I've decided.
Edward Cullen: [somewhat bitterly] So that's what you dream about, becoming a monster.
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you, forever.
Edward Cullen: Forever?
[Bella nods]
Edward Cullen: And are you ready right now?
Isabella Swan: [hesitant] Yes.
Edward Cullen: [sighs] Is it not enough, just to have a long and happy life with me?
Isabella Swan: [after a second of thought] Yeah. For now.
Isabella Swan: [voiceover] No one will surrender tonight, but I won't give in. I know what I want.

*sniffs* flightless bird song playing at the background~

*v* go listen to it, its a great song!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian