Thursday, November 12, 2009

dream what you want to dream!

Hey peeps! i was bored last night so i searched in google for some inspiring and meaningful quotes. Here are quite a number of them that i really really like. :)

Friends' Quote



If all my friends were to jump off a bridge I wouldn't jump with them I'd be at the bottom to catch them.

It's always good to make friends but while your at it be sure to keep the old ones... their the ones who will always be there for you.

A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.

True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.

Because of you... I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a little more.

I'm learning that things change, people change, and it doesn't mean that you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on and treasure the memories.

Friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support.

There are three types of friends: those like food, without which you can't live; those like medicine, which you need occasionally; and those like an illness, which you never want.

A friend is someone who smiles when you smile, laughs when you laugh, but holds your hand when you cry.

When it seems like there's no one left to run to in this empty world you can come to me I'll be your shooting star. You can tell me your dreams I can't promise to make them come true, but I'll be there to pick up the pieces of your broken heart if your dreams happen to fall through. - this is such an amazing quote! i'm putting this on my sidebar!

Keep the pictures they never change only the people in them do.

Your real friends aren't the ones you spend the most time with, but the ones you share the most memories with.

Understand that friends come and go, but a precious few you should hold on to. The older you get, the more you need the people who knew you when you were young.

Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.

There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction.

Life quotes

Photography Pictures, Images and Photos

Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do. - a very inspiring quote.

Always put yourself in others' shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person, too.

Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. Find the one that makes your heart smile.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. -OMG! SO TRUE!

The most important things in life aren't things.

Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see Life with a clearer view again.

Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.

When the door of happiness closes, another opens, but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which has been opened for us.

It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift.

Crush quotes

love pictures Pictures, Images and Photos

The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.

It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel.

I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi to me, or even smile, because I know even if just for a second, I crossed your mind.

Should I smile cause were friends, or should I cry cause that's all we're ever gonna be.

Don't push your relationship with a person too hard, if its meant to be then it will happen.

Sometimes I wonder what you think of me or if you do at all.

You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel.

One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love, love someone else.

I never knew it would be this hard to lose someone I never truly had.

Sometimes I wish I had never met you because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.

It's not telling you how I feel that scares me it's what you'll say back.

It's so crazy, you walked into the room that day, just like every other day except this time my heart skipped a beat.

It is tearing me up on the inside to have these feelings for you, but I can't get rid of them.

Sometimes the one love you can't get over is the one love you never really had.

Never long for anyone from the past. There is a reason why they never made it to your future.

Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you... and I wish on a star that somewhere you're thinking of me, too.

Do I really love him or am I addicted to the pain of wanting something I can't have.

The hardest part is being around him knowing you can't have him and he'll never want you.

True Love burns the brightest, But the brightest flames leave the deepest scars.

Fuck what you know. You need to forget about what you know thats your problem, forget about what you think you know about life, about friendship, and especially about you and me.

Even though I've stopped "liking you" every time someone mentions your name my head turns towards them. It's like every time I hear it, I think of what we had, and all we could have had.

I'm glad you're happy. I can't say that I'm completely happy for you but I guess that's just a part of life, I'll always have feelings for you but the rest of the world is forcing me to move on.

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'

Before I met you I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason.

I play the same song, over and over cause it reminds me of you.

There are some quotes that are super cute too!

Winnie The Pooh quotes (super adorable!)

If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.

A bear, however hard he tries, grows tubby without exercise. -LOL! HAHAHAHA!

hehe, how'd you guys like them? i spent a long time searching for these quotes. :p but it was worth it because all these quotes are seriously true and beautiful. it inspired me a lot.

i'm just thinking...which quote i'm deciding to use on my sidebar. hmm..

which ones are your favourite? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian