what have i learnt from KBFSC? :D
- next year's crosscountry is NOT a problem for me *smirks*
- i wont be THAT scared of insects now
- i have been stung by a small bee and experienced PAIN! :p
- i am sure i will do awesome in The Amazing Race Asia race
- height is not a fear to me anymore
- i am a good hiker when going downhill *prasan*
- i did not put makeup at all when wearing contacts (ever since the first time i put on my first pair of contact lenses, i have never been seen without makeup, except for school)
- i rarely have insomnia now! YEAY!
- i can wiggle one of my eyebrows (at the end only)
- GUYS GOSSIP :P
HAHAHA! YES GUYS GOSSIP. who sez guys don't gossip, huh? i even saw them whispering to one another with my own eyes. gay much?
ANYWAY, i will blog MORE about the trip after i get the pictures! :) heheh, thankyou so much, camera people!