Tuesday, September 22, 2009

sometimes i wish my plushie toys could talk..

sometimes when i'm happy and then i become sad because of something, why do i laugh out of a sudden even when there's nothing funny to laugh about?

no, i dont feel sad or hopeless and i won't feel sad or hopeless.

noone can make you sad or hopeless unless you feel that way.

but sometimes, being crazy is a little nice because when you're crazy, you don't know what's happening around and you don't care about anything anymore.

i've had the worst day of my life yesterday and was about to give up, but i'm glad i stayed strong and i believe that's something to brag about because if it was you, can you do it?

suck it up and deal with it cos that's me, haters. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian