Saturday, August 01, 2009

happy lilian :B

:B :B :B :B :B :B :B :B

bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny

i'm just gonna post up a few nature pictures that i took ^^ was feeling very nature-y yesterday. and today, i'm feeling HYPER! :D

cause i'm happy! :D

there were TWO people that made me LOL today

1) Andric

Brenda: eh, how you do c?(referring to add.maths question)
Andric: oh, c ah? neh, like that..C!

C

he then pointed to the question C, like LITERALLY.

HAHAHAHA! GET IT? SUPER LAME OKAY!

2) Mark

he was reciting this rap song of his during english period LOL LOL LOL

this was what he rapped:

"You're so funny,
I dont have any money,
Can i call you honey?"


HAHAHA! IT STILL CRACKS ME UP! JUST TRY TO RECITE IT, WELL YOU?!

DAMN! i just love funny people! they brighten my day just by saying all those lame jokes :B

BUT, note this, meithing is SUPER LAME because she tries too hard to be funny.

this is what she always does in class, and yes, me, her seatmate has to suffer it everyday :')

meithing: LILIAN, LILIAN, *tells me something funny* HAHAHAHAHA! SO FUNNY RIGHT? *holds my shoulder*
me: *stays still*
meithing: *stare at me and then continue laughing louder than ever*
me: *zombified*

anyway, i really have to stop posting too many pictures because later my blog's picture storage is gonna be full and i wont have any space to post up more pictures! how saddening is that?

a promise to myself, type more and less pictures. :)

my mum's camera is really not bad, not bad at all (well, its only 6.1 megapixels okay, whaddaya expect hum?)

I JUST realized something.

am i balding? i think i am! seriously! there's this one whole white patch in the middle of my head! i seriously don't wanna be bald! T_T will you guys still love me if i'm botak?

instead of heart shaped shapes, i present you

bows shaped shades! fecking cool right?

as much as how i hate editing pictures because they look very fake and unoriginal, i still love to edit them because they make my hair texture more soft looking.

i love the sky!



nature soothes my heart :)

well, an exception for this. *pukes*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian