Wednesday, August 12, 2009

another fuckass

i am so glad that "anonymous" tag spam at my blog.

like finally, i have been waiting for this moment like since i dont know when?

its funny tho, usually i will get hurt by these comments but this time, i'm not. :)

TO ANONYMOUS: um. if you cant stand my face, then dont look at me or come into my blog. i mean ask yourself, its YOU who had a choice on whether you want or not want to come and view my pictures.

instead you, being the very kepo person decided to take the risk and just come into my blog. and now, you're just being a retard blaming me.

no.2: so you're better than me?

PROVE IT, i say.

dont give me your stupid "anonymous" name and just be some idiot that says "OMG you are sooooo fugly" cos who knows you're worse? if you're better, just prove it and i will shut my mouth right in front of you.

but most probably you won't because.

YOU DONT EVEN DARE TO PUT YOUR NAME!

rmb what i blogged about "spammers?" well, congratulations on being another retard, retard. or maybe you are already ONE.

to prove your theory is wrong, noone puked when they look at me okay. :) sorry to disappoint you, as ugly as i could look, i'm glad i'm not disfigured.

AND please, dont be like "s" who is damn stupid to put his/her name later after i said so.

okay, back to s, HAHAHAHA! OMG. you are so hilarious.

first, you put your name "anonymous" after i said so, then you gave me your maybe-real-or-not-real name? urm. *knocks head*

READ THIS, RETARD.

DONT READ OR VIEW MY BLOG IF YOU CAN'T STAND ME.

its your own fucking choice. common sense much?

anymore "SPAMMING" and i am so gonna delete this tagboard and let the losers not be able to type anything they want. ban is a choice, but i'm not those kind of losers that after being ban, they go look for another i.p address and spam endlessly.

you aint bringing me down by saying these hurtful words, instead its making me stronger. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian