Thursday, August 13, 2009

aiyaiyai

Pearl said something very interesting today. :)

it started when meithing began talking about Sab's eyes during P.E and then commenting on Pearl's eyes having single eyelids and lastly, ME. :( she made fun of me having single eyelids and small eyes! *sobs*

HAHA, JKJK! i admit i was miffed about it but after a while, i cooled down because its true anyway.

me: nevermind, having small eyes is cute! :D
pearl: yeah, hen xiang korea ren!(looks like korean)
me: YA LO HOR! HAHAHAHA

YES PEOPLE. be jealous. i look like a korean ^u^

AND. those who think baeyongjun is hot (which i dont think so) ,be jealous!

OH. HOW ABOUT the boys over flowers guys? huh? huh? huh? they are koreans sooooooo

BE VERY JEALOUS! >:)

ps: stop me from procrastinating because exams is coming soooooooooooooonnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian