Monday, June 29, 2009

twitter

HELLO! :D

follow me on twitter if you have an account too! if not, make one and follow me! x)

http://twitter.com/27lilian

i have switched from plurk to twitter. there's nothing much special about twitter except for its cute name i guess. reminds me of Tweety.

compared to plurk, twitter lacks from its design and emoticons. plurk have a wide range of emoticons and you can even customized your own layout!

the only downside of plurk is that your karma(points) will drop if you don't update it everyday. i'm seriously fed up with that kind of system.

i guess i will continue using twitter until i get fed up with it. however, i'm still missing plurk :(

plurk's emoticons are cute y'know! and i had just reached plurk nirvana!

should i continue using plurk or twitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian