Friday, June 05, 2009

she's my love (L)

happy sweet 16th birthday Sabena Foo Pao Pao! :D

and happy 2nd anniversary to you and Calvin!




Wow! you're sixteen already, so old :P older but getting prettier each year, as the saying goes

"as you get older, you get prettier"

its quite true you know ;)

except of course when you get old OLD like...um...40+ ?

what can i say about sabby? we are SO CLOSE this year compared to last year. its a good thing because i finally get to understand the real Sabena :) if sabena wasn't in 4s2 this year i would be such a loner! and maybe me and MT wouldn't be good friends and sitting next to one another :O

AND I WOULD BE FREE AT LAST FROM HER ANNOYINGNESS

*throws confetti*

HAHAHA! anyway, sabena, i am really happy that you feel happy yesterday! :D all the best okay?

BTW, yesterday night, i purposely wait until 12 am so i can wish you happy birthday. you know how tired i was? :P i resisted myself from sleeping and in the end, when the clock strikes 12am, i sent the message...and *dum dum dum*

MY ACCOUNT HAS EXPIRED!

URGHHHHHHH!

i should have sent it at 11.59 pm!

hmph hmph

see how nice i am :P

i know you love me

i love you (L)

psst, i'm also glad that you dont like Lady Gaga's Just Dance :) annoys the hell out of me!

i will post up all the pictures later at night or maybe...tomorrow?

gosh, 90+ pictures. the result of being TOO VAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian