Sunday, June 14, 2009

a HAPPY day :D

WARNING! WARNING!

I DONT ADD PEOPLE IN FACEBOOK(unless i KNOW-KNOW you) SO IF I ADD you and we don't talk in real life, that is DEFO not me okay.

my stupid little brother has been meddling with my FACEBOOK because he knows the password to my account AND he has been ADDING RANDOM PEEPS using my account.

OH. he also messed with my status and wrote "FUCK OFF"

AND. THAT WAS MEAN *wails*

he also accepted my friend requests so yeap :)

xx

picture post!

anyway, i went out with my friends yesterday to Jerudong Park to watch the Expression Recital(copied from michee's blog)

i love Jerudong park! if you ever need to remember the ol childhood days, just go to JP! i loveeeeeeeee the feeling of jumping on the bouncer being like little kids 0:)

loving the heart hoopie i made myself!


sorry for such low quality pictures.

this cute chubby kid is my fav. :3

the very handsome violinist.

CALVIN! *wooooooooots*

singing his "Unspoken" i miss the old version tho. T_T

loving this picture and the light effects~


trying to be little kids again 0:)

the rockin' couple

man, i think pretty much everyone knows this is maria already.


my goodness.

reminder to self: plz bring a camera next time.

i went with out with Jaywen today to do a little shopping! xD

AND I HAD SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

omg! shopping is a good thing to do when you're feeling down!

no wonder = people who say money can't buy happiness obviously don't know where to shop!

HOW RIGHT!

i bought quite a number of stuffs *heh heh heh* i spent like less than $70 + only! HAHAHA i know, so cheap right? sorry, i'm not willing to spend more than that. buying a $20+ outfit makes me go T_T already you know!

while waiting for jay to come, i used my *coughs* vaio

8) weeeets! check out jay's hot halter top!


HAHAHAH! PICTURE OF THE DAY.

i have OFFICIALLY shrunk.


i made jay got addicted to bunny teeth!

see see! she likes this pose.

drunk.

B)

somehow, she looks like a monkey here. :p


YOU SHOULD HAVE BUY THIS MAN!

the more i look at it, the more i think its pretty! i bet you will get the prize *wink wink*

nail polish colours xD

i'm excited to try it out! i have never apply nail polish before!

I KNOW what the dress code is for my 16th birthday party :D


BOWS BOWS BOWSSSSSSSSSSSSS XD


"its still a month away?!?" - i find this hurtful btw. approximately - its coming in like two weeks and three days? -_-

(FECK! I'M OLD!)

i want to make the party earlier because by the time school starts i don't have much time to organize and all. how fast time passes...*hum*

it seems like yesterday me and meithing were talking about about how we are going to plan our bday parties respectively.

speaking of MT, i miss you! i'm serious. weird hor. usually when my other friends go somewhere else or anything, i dont have much feeling about it.

MEITHING~ i really miss you, i'm not lying. :((

i bet you put a curse on me so that i will miss you once you are away from Brunei! hmph! and Sabena, i miss you too even if i'm gonna see you tomorrow :( i just miss you guys so muchhhhh! i can't wait to hang out with you guys once both of you are back from vacation-ing. *sigh*

BTW, i proudly announce that JAYWEN is offically my shopping partner!

hoohoo! i had so much fun shopping today with you! :D yeay! i'm so happy that you accompany me to shop B) even if you came quite late HAHA.

OKAY. this was supposed to be a picture post and i typed a lot. can't help myself bah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian