Thursday, May 28, 2009

its blingifying baby!

i went out today with michee,mar mar and esty to watch:


MONSTER VS ALIENS!

it was very funny! but none was funnier than listening to michee giving numerous comments about the movie! i dont know why she just loves to talk when the movie is playing.

"EW! that guy is ugly!"

"those spectacles are like for girls! they should suit mrs darbus more!"

"PRETTY~the girl has pretty blue eyes~"

"what a big head for a small body"

i'm beginning to find michee and meithing quite alike, basically in their ways of annoyingness. however, me love michee's annoyingness more 0:)

but noone can compare to meithing because SHE IS BY FAR THE MOST ANNOYING PERSON I HAVE EVER KNOWN!

my favourite character in that movie was none other than:



MR COCKRY! aka Dr PhD.

SO CUTE AIN'T IT? I LOVE IT!

from the very first moment when i saw its pretty big eyes, i just instantly fell for the cuteness of the character!

its played by Hugh Laurie, the doctor guy from the AXN series, House..now i know why i scribbled "HOUSE HOUSE HOUSE" in michee's form 3 science textbook! it must be some sort of telepathic thingy or ESP or something about the future telling me that i will have some sort of connection with "House"

can you believe that Dr.PhD is a cockroach? omg, it just looks too cute to be one! if only cockroaches were cute like Dr.PhD 0:) it also has a tiny moustache :3 hotness (L)

i love its voice too, so deep and mysterious enough to melt your heart.

OH yeah, speaking of cockroaches, mich mar remember the skinny old man we called Mr Cockry? the one we said that looks aneroxic and has such a tiny little neck? if you just can't remember, hum along this

"Mr Cockry, Mr Cockry,
He's skinny and tiny,
skinny and tiny,
No idea why he's called Mr Cockry"


my second favourite character is.......

B.O.B

the gooey alien-y thingy!

followed by,

INSECTOSAURUS (however its spelled)

at the beginning of the movie, i didn't find it cute AT ALL. i think it looks scary and disgusting because of its horns and scorpion-like claws until it did the "puppy dog eyes" look and that made me changed my mind!

its a little sad when it "died" in one part.

i bet this was mar mar's favourite character,


LOL. it looks cute, i know :3

EW,

NOT
.

since maria doesn't like cute aliens/animals with big shimmery eyes, i assume this must be her favourite because it doesn't look CUTE at all.

michee thinks it looks like squidward! LOL, i see a resemblance here xD

anyway,

i found this piccy in facebook and i find it so cute! the picture itself is so ironic!

a monkey and a banana = BFF?

we saw shim(long time no see, shimmy :D) and fadli on the way.

and also Bruce, Justin...and some other 4s1 guys in the cinema lobby! they were watching Terminator Salvation! there's not many people watching Monster Vs Aliens.

at least that's an advantage to me! i can laugh as much i want without people hissing me and put up my leg high on the seats without having to worry that i will knock someone's head.

i was being a lil kepo that time. there were some couples who were sitting behind us, which is in the love seats, and i kept on turning back to see if they will do something sneaky. i bet they didn't do "naughty stuffs" cause they know i'm checking them out ;)

this big jug of COLA costs only $3! SO WORTH IT!

however, it doesnt look that big in pictures.

are you annoyed at me for harassing you to take piccys, puchie? :(

esther! loving her new haircut!

aku emo

loving this pic and loving that shirt even more

4 of us

anyway, i was planning to bling-ify my shades during the holidays! i got inspired by the "17 magazine DIY" tips! they decorated the shades with faux gems and crystals! how cool is that! i was planning to decorate it with cute little heart gems or maybe with pearls?

we shall see~

finally, something to do during the holidays so i wont get bored at home xD

for those that dont know how bling bling shades look like, they look something like this but i want mine to be more DRAMATIC looking than this.



and hell no, i don't have shutter shades. i Don't Like Them.

before i end this post, here's a song i currently love soooo much!






Ohhh Yeah

Sometimes
I Feel like I’m going out of
My mind,

Boy the way you do me is a
damn crime,

But then you smile at me
and its all right,

With you there aint nothin' in between,

Every time that I walk out the door,
Tell myself I can't take it no more,

There’s a part of me won't let you go
Keep saying yes when my minds saying no,


Chorus:
Me and my heart we got issues,
Don’t know if I should hate you or miss you,
Damn, I wish that I could resist you,
Can't decide if I should leave you or kiss you.
Me and my heart we got issues, issues, issues.
We got issues, issues, issues.

Its so wrong, boy you leave me hangin' for so long,
You empty out my love until its all gone,
You change the words but still it's the same song,
I’m tired of the melody.

Change my number and throw out your clothes,
But my feelings for you, it still shows,
I keep building the walls round my heart,
But then I see you, and it all falls apart...


Chorus:
Me and my heart we got issues,
Don’t know if I should hate you or miss you,
Damn, I wish that I could resist you,
Can't decide if I should leave you or kiss you.
Me and my heart we got issues, issues, issues.
We got issues, issues, issues.

Why fight it, cant hide it
Truth is I think I like it,

Confusion, illusion
Still I don’t know which way to go….


Chorus: (x2)
Me and my heart we got issues,
Don’t know if I should hate you or miss you,
Damn, I wish that I could resist you,
Can't decide if I should leave you or kiss you.

Me and my heart we got issues, issues, issues.
We got issues, issues, issues.

Me and my heart we got issues, issues, issues
We got issues, issues, issues,
We got issues, issues, issues
We got issues, issues, issues

Me and my heart we got issues
Don’t know whether I should hate you or miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian