Wednesday, March 11, 2009

boohoo

heheheheh.

i didnt mention what's different about me in the last post, kan?

i did that ON PURPOSE! WAHAHAHAHA XD

okay okay,a lot of my friends know abt this already..well actually,only those who are close to me knows.

JAYWEN NOTICED IT! :DD LOL. i nver thought she'd notice this kind of small stuffs. eh, not forgetting mich and mar who only found out about it after a long time. :P HAHAHAHA! OH! MEI THING TOO! <3 HAHAHA. see i love you now!

I TRIMMED MY EYEBROWS BAH!

maria: did you tattoo-ed it?

MARIAAAAAAA! *heartbreak* THAT'S FOR AUNTIES. i will never do that to my eyebrows. it looks so thin and unnatural. looks tacky too! HUM. i'm so happy i trimmed my eyebrows because i'm really annoyed by how messy it looks and sparse. Okay, cancel sparse cause it can be filled in with an eyebrow pencil but messy?

EW. every girls should have neat eyebrows. eyebrows frame our faces! i dont know you all, but lately i always take notice of people's eyebrows. LOL. weird i know. i can't help it.

anyway, my test papers are back, all of them except for ADD.MATHS. its killing me! the suspense of wanting to know my add maths marks are just killing me! i SUCK in most of the subjects. tsk tsk. didn't study much. mostly careless mistakes. BUT MY D.MATHS MARKS ARE JUST SO UNFORGIVABLE!

you know how much i get? HMPH. less than 10 and the total marks are 30! me and maths just dont click. ARGH! i knew i will get these kind of marks but still...

and Ms Ong gave our d.maths papers back using the lowest to the highest system! SO FUGGING embarassing when my name was being called, and uh huh, I HAVE THE SECOND LOWEST MARKS! actually, correction.

I HAVE THE LOWEST MARKS IN THE ENTIRE 4S2!

Cause i have the same marks as mark!

T_T

its okay. let this be a lesson to me so i will do well in the upcoming exams! :D

oh yeap, my mum's bday is tomoro! :D

i wonder what to get her...i feel like buying a small cake and spell out "happy bday mum" using smarties! problem is, how can i get a cake pronto? i think i will go look for it tonight. OH WELL.

pray that i can get a nice cake for her and psssst, its a suprise for my mum! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian